Enquiries about registration and admission to the school can be made any time by phone, email or walk-in during office hours from 8.00am to 5.00pm on weekdays and from 9.00am - 12.00 noon on Saturdays.
The child will have to sit for an entrance test which lasts about 3 hours. The test can be taken on: 1. Monday - Friday at any time from 8.00am to 3.00pm 2. Saturday from 8.00am to 9.30am The Head of School will interview both the parents and the child. The parents will then be informed if the child qualifies. The parents will be issued with an offer letter if they wish to admit their child to the school.
To register the child, the parents have to complete and submit to the office the registration form together with:
- 2 passport size photographs of the child
- Passport size photographs of the parents
- Photocopy of the child’s birth certificate
- Photocopy of the parent’s identity card
- Photocopy of any other certificate
- Payment for the Registration Fee, Deposit and School Fees