Greetings from Beaconhouse Malaysia!
We employ highly qualified, caring academic and support staff who are passionate about helping our students excel and explore global opportunities at Beaconhouse Malaysia. We offer an attractive salary and benefits package with a chance for career progression and growth in our Pre-schools, Private National and International schools.
The Beaconhouse School System creates a stimulating learning environment using skilful and well-paced teaching and learning approaches; putting students at ease whilst enhancing creativity and independence through the interaction of the students’ individuality in different settings.
We are looking for agile, caring, passionate and responsible teachers to join our bubbly team in Beaconhouse. If you are creative and resourceful in planning and implementing classes, sensitive to children's current and potential needs and have good patience and ability to stay calm and collected during stressful situations, you have half of what we are looking for.
Most importantly, you must be compassionate, have empathy and passion to groom our future leaders to the full potential during their most important learning stage in their life. Below states the requirements and responsibilities of this role.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree/ Diploma, Advanced/ Higher/ Graduate Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree in Education/ Teaching/ Early Childhood Education, Nursing
- Must have great interpersonal and communication skills and good proficiency in English (both written and spoken) and Bahasa Malaysia. Proficiency in Mandarin and other languages is an added advantage;
- At least 3 years of working experience in the early years’ education/ childcare/ kindergarten/ preschool is required for the position applied;
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kuala Lumpur, Selangor area;
|Bahasa Malaysia Teacher (Form 1-3)||Sri Lethia Private National School|
|Teacher||Sri Lethia Private National School|
|Preschool Teacher||Beaconhouse Newlands Early Years, Bangsar|
|Science Lab Technician||Newlands International School, Cheras|
|Primary Mandarin Teacher||Newlands International School, Cheras|
|Preschool Mandarin Teacher||Gasing Preschool|
|Finance Administrator||Sarah’s Klang Preschool
Beaconhouse Newlands Early Years, Ampang
|Sales Executive||Sri Inai International School, Petaling Jaya|
|Head of School||Beaconhouse Newlands Early Years, Ampang
Beaconhouse Newlands Early Years, SS2
Interested candidates are requested send their documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject of the email should indicate the position candidate is applying for.
• Most updated resume
• Cover Letter
• Higher education certificates including SPM certificate
Further queries should be sent to Lovenia David, Senior HR Executive – Recruitment & OD