Greetings from Beaconhouse Malaysia!
We employ highly qualified, caring academic and support staff who are passionate about helping our students excel and explore global opportunities at Beaconhouse Malaysia. We offer an attractive salary and benefits package with a chance for career progression and growth in our Pre-schools, Private National and International schools.
- Candidate must possess the relevant qualification for the position applied - at least a Bachelor's Degree/ Diploma, Advanced/ Higher/ Graduate Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree in Education/ Teaching/ Early Childhood Education, Nursing
- Must have great interpersonal and communication skills and good proficiency in English (both written and spoken) and Bahasa Malaysia. Proficiency in Mandarin and other languages is an added advantage;
- At least 3 years of working experience in the early years’ education/ childcare/ kindergarten/ preschool is required for the position applied;
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kuala Lumpur, Selangor area;
Benefits of working with Beaconhouse Malaysia
- 100% tuition fee subsidy
- Part of a global education school group
- Excellent teachers training and career progression
|Key Stage 1 Online Teacher (Local)||Jobstreet|
|Senior Manager Early Years (Local)||Jobstreet|
|Head of Secondary (Local)||Jobstreet|
|Head of Enrolments (Local)||Jobstreet|
|Essential English Language Centre Manager (Local)|
Interested candidates are requested to send their documents to email@example.com
Subject of the email should indicate the position candidate is applying for.
• Most updated resume
• Cover Letter
• Higher education certificates including SPM certificate
Further queries should be sent to Lovenia David, Senior HR Executive – Recruitment & OD