We employ highly qualified, caring academic and support staff who are passionate about helping our students excel and explore global opportunities at Beaconhouse Malaysia. We offer an attractive salary and benefits package with a chance for career progression and growth in our Pre-schools, Private National and International schools.
You can send your resumes to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn More about BEACONHOUSE MALAYSIA
- Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education or related field required
- EEC Certified
- 2+ years’ experience working with children in a classroom setting
- Strong knowledge of QRIS standards
- Caring and nurturing attitude towards children
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Develop and maintain a constructive and ongoing rapport with children and parents
- Create activities that are fun and educational for the children
- Collaborate with other teachers to ensure that the school fosters an environment that is inviting and nurturing for every child
- Deliver reports on potential concerns about students as to management as needed
- Manage day-to-day classroom activities, including structured lessons, free play, bathroom breaks, lunch time and rest time for students
- To teach Mandarin Language / Mandarin at Preschool & Primary level;
- Organising the Mandarin classroom and learning resources and creating displays to encourage a positive learning environment;
- Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater for the Mandarin Classroom teaching needs of the whole ability range within their class;
- Motivating pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation;
- Maintaining discipline;
- Preparing and marking work to facilitate positive pupil development;
- Meeting requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils' development;
- Providing feedback to parents and carers on a pupil's progress at parents' meetings;
- Coordinating activities and resources within a specific area of the curriculum, and supporting colleagues in the delivery of this specialist area;
- Keeping up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum; organising and taking part in school events, outings and activities which may take place at weekends or in the evening;
- Working with parents and school governors to maximise their involvement in the school and the development of resources for the school.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree (majoring in Mandarin Language), Education/Teaching/Training or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in working with children as a Mandarin teacher with relevant qualifications
- Please state preference in work area; Cheras, Klang, Puchong or Subang Jaya.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Education or equivalent.
- Computer literate
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Human Resource Manager
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or equivalent field
- Minimum 8 - 10 years of experience including three years in a senior leadership role
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong Microsoft Office applications skills
- Fluent in verbal and written English.
- Ability to work with tight timelines
- Formulating manpower plans and ensuring proper utilisation of existing human resources to meet organisational objectives.
- Develop and implement recruitment initiatives to ensure quality recruitment of all staff.
- Ensure the implementation of a comprehensive on-boarding process for teaching and office staff.
- Monitor the cost to revenue ratio and workload distribution based on prevailing policies.
- Performing Annual Salary reviews exercises based on prevailing policies
- To succeed in this position, you will need to have the ability to work co-operatively and effectively with senior leadership across borders and internal matrix.
- Gather details of legal issues if any from concerned branch, if a legal case needs to be filed.
- Communicate with external stakeholders for Government notices, regarding schools, fee structures, school data, security measures, etc.
- Define action plans and coordinate with various government authorities to resolve issues.
- Provide expertise in strategy development in planning, developing, implementing & administering HR programs for Companies’ employees.
- Create effective strategic plans through data collection tools, data sources, benchmarks, performance targets and competency models.
- Facilitate the arrival and departure expats into and out of the country including ensuring VISA, work permits etc. are managed in a timely manner.
- Communicate all visa requirements to selected expatriate applicants and supervise the arrangement of all related legal and governmental formalities such as visa issuance, work permits, etc.
- Oversee provision of logistic and administrative solutions for expat employees.
MUSIC TEACHER (Based in Petaling Jaya)
• Diploma/Degree in Music/Performing Arts or its equivalent
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in teaching, preferably in an international setting
• Experience in IGCSE secondary curriculum would be an added advantage
• Able to assist with the preparation and performance of examination pieces and concerts
• Experience in teaching high quality instrumental lessons
SCHOOL NURSE (Based in Petaling Jaya)
• Provide first aid, nursing care, health advice and student developmental monitoring to the school community
• Provide parents/guardians and relevant school staff with information and advice on student health or developmental concerns
• Keep updated on local and global health issues relevant to the school’s welfare and provide information to the school community where applicable
• Initiate health education programmes through classroom activities, assemblies, talks, displays and promotion of health awareness days/activities
• Provide support and involvement with the Life Skills (PSHE and SEAL) curriculum in areas relevant to health
• Promote and assist in the maintenance of a healthy, safe and energetic community
• Provide students and staff with basic emergency first aid knowledge and skills
• Registered with the Malaysian Nursing Board (Retired nurses are welcomed to apply)
• Minimum 2 years’ clinical experience
• Good knowledge of written and spoken English and IT literate
• Willing to work at events and outdoor activities